How Cool Is This? is a 5-minute podcast about what’s cool. Each short podcast episode explores a new listener-submitted idea and talks about whether or not it is cool. The show started in June 2019 and has featured 120+ unique ideas. Anyone can submit an idea by calling 848-863-9917. (Explore A New Idea In 5 Minutes – Listen Notes)
The Knowledge is Power Hour is a comedy podcast with Brian Reitz and Kristian Mundahl. It started in 2012 as a morning radio show at the University of Missouri’s student-run station KCOU and evolved into a podcast in December 2014. The 50th episode was broadcast live from the George W. Bush Library in August 2016, and the 69th episode, published in June 2018, was the only one to ever feature a true power hour. It got messy but was nice. 95 episodes in, the show has been on hiatus since May 2021.
Brian from Brian’s Year in Music talks about Brian’s year in music, focusing on 10 songs that happened around each year. This started in 2020 as an experiment with Spotify’s new music podcasts feature. The project was described as having “very strong john wilson vibes, but in a good way.” It continued in 2021, despite what data suggested the audience wanted.
Note: There’s one more “podcast” exclusively available to The @ReitzBitz 500 Club. If you are a member, please get in touch for the password to claim your Premium Content!
- Appeared on “The University of Pleasure” to present relevant ideas from How Cool Is This? to relationship experts (December 2021)
- Interviewed on “Lunch with the Shark” about How Cool Is This? and podcasting, generally (March 2021)
- Counted down the top 10 coolest bands with Co-Host of How Cool Is This? on “My Guest List Pod” (March 2021)
- Interviewed on “12 Hats Radio” about digital marketing and social media (December 2020)
- Guest on “Cody Talks Too Much” about the Marathon 2020 Election, recorded and published on November 5, 2020
- Interviewed on “Failure Guy” about finding purpose, defining success, and journalism/media (October 2020)
- Interviewed on “Nicky P’s Conundrum” about US Society and Politics (October 2020)
- Interviewed about the fears associated with quitting drinking on “Calling On You” (September 2020)
- Interviewed with Co-Host of How Cool Is This? on “Why I Podcast” (May 2020)
- Appeared on “Coronavirus” on Verbal Assault LiveStream (Recorded March 1, 2020)
- Appeared on “Automation of America” on Verbal Assault LiveStream (Recorded March 1, 2020)
- Appeared on “There is No App for What Happened in Iowa” on Verbal Assault LiveStream (February 2020)
- Guest hosted Episode 88 of “Talking Points” Influencer Marketing Podcast (August 2019)
Want consulting on starting a podcast, help marketing a podcast, or want me on your podcast? Reach me here.